SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. All information gathered by the company is securely stored within the company-controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your permission.
- However, we may mandate under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
- Legal Necessity: Nurture Wise may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or sensitive personal data or information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offence.
- Limited Disclosure to Service Providers: we may disclose your information but not Sensitive Personal Data or Information to our service providers and business partners “Service Providers” for the purposes of betterment and improvement of our services including but not limited to hosting the platform, payment processing, analysing data, providing customer service, etc., for the purpose of making various features, services and products of Nurture Wise available to you and investigating or redressing grievances.